Friday, July 31, 2009

Great Grandfather Devilbiss

Well here's a picture of a proud man. Clark, Jack's Great Grandfather Devilbiss. With Jack nestled in his arm I'm sure he's enjoying this moment. Amazing the joy a baby can bring. Like a gift from heaven Jack has come into all of our lives. Again I think this picture really tells a story. A story of love and the bond it creates between a great grandfather and his great grandson. Jack is a lucky little boy to have so many loving family members around him.

Not only is Clark a fine father-in-law he's a good friend to me. A friendship that developed over a good 30 years now. I think that Jack is one of the rewards deserving of such a good man. I'm so happy that Chelsea and Beau brought Jack to all of us. I think the look on Clark's face says that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment